The TIEMS 2021 annual conference will be held virtually from 6th to 10th December.
The French High Committee for National Resilience (https://www.hcfrn.org/) is the “French chapter” representative of TIEMS and co-host of the event, with Capacity Building International (https://capacitybuildingint.com/) as the technical operator of the conference.
Public safety and security, public health, and all disaster management organizations first responders need to work collaboratively and still be more resilient tomorrow than today by monitoring, anticipating, responding and learning.
TIEMS 2021 Annual Conference main topic is:
New Emergency Management in a Resilience Era Facing Health, Climate and Energy Challenges
The following topics will be discussed (not limited):
- Innovative models and tools to optimize resources, anticipate events or deal with unexpected problems
- New key actors and partnerships to create or improve crisis response
- Smart and resilient cities towards health, climate and energy challenges
- Climate and energy change and adaptation of rescue and response forces
- COVID-19 and future health challenges towards adaptation of rescue and response forces
- New resilience policies: How institutions can act towards a shared agenda for action
- Citizen’s preparedness: how to make them part of a genuine culture of resilience
- AI, new technologies and cybersecurity in new emergency management
- Safety and security of (new) energies for first responders
- Other subjects related to the previous topics
The Preliminary Final Program is now ready with more than 50 presentations from authors from 21 countries
Program Overview is shown below
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS FREE AND NOW OPEN
Please, click below link for registration
Register once for all sessions. After registering you will be directed to the TIEMS Annual Conference page where you can download the program. Be sure to add the event to your calendar.
TIEMS MEMBERSHIP AND DONATIONS TO TIEMS
The TIEMS Annual Conference is open and free to all who want to attend. Your help to offset the costs of organizing and hosting the event by becoming a TIEMS Member or donating to TIEMS (A Registered Non-Profit) with any amount you are comfortable with, is very well appreciated. Even a small donation helps support TIEMS programs, conferences and activities worldwide. Please, click on the links below for membership and/or donations!
To upload your paper and presentaitions, click here at Easy Chair
|Submissions||Academic Research||Practitioners Talk|
|Abstract Submission||August 30th 2021||September 30th 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||September 15th 2021||October 15th 2021|
|Full Paper Submission or Power-point Presentations||October 15th 2021||November 15th 2021|
|Notification of Peer-review Result for Academic Papers||Novemeber 15th 2021|
|Submission of Final Academic Papers in the TIEMS Proceedings Format||November 30th 2021|
The best papers will be published through TIEMS and HCFRN websites.
Videos of the conference will be available on HCFRN and TIEMS websites.
CALL US 📞
+33 1 78 95 83 39
FIND US 📍
162 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 Paris, France
EMAIL US ✒️
CALL US 📞
+32 2286 80 38
FIND US 📍
Rue Des Deux Eglises 39, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
EMAIL US ✒️