TIEMS China Chapter
Establishment of TIEMS China Chapter
Responsible for managing TIEMS’s international website and Chinese website; establishing the TIEMS database (including papers, conference presentations and membership information etc.); regularly carrying out surveys on member’s satisfaction and suggestions and feeding back the information of members.
Conference and Exhibition Department:
Responsible for daily affairs related to president meetings and exhibitions.
Membership Management Department:
Is responsible for recruiting and managing members and member units and establishing branches and special branches in all provinces.
Academic Publishing Deptartment:
Organizing members to carry out academic discussions, exchanges and trainings; regularly providing the latest information to members; organizing members to write and publish academic books; publishing academic papers on TIEMS’s well-known foreign media.
Qualification Attesting Department:
Carrying out trainings and attesting for “Qualification Certificate for International Emergency (Disaster) Management Personnel".
- Issue the environmental investigation and assessment reports in the area where an emergency event occurs and investigate the possibility of recovery within the area and ensure the environment integrity
- Establish extensive cooperation relationships with universities, research institutes, information organizations, technical book and journal publishers, industrial associations, government and non-governmental organizations and enterprises
- Assist the implementation of research projects in related areas arousing regional, domestic and international attentions
- Provide professional knowledge for related activities in research, analysis monitoring, assessment and other areas of environmental protection
- Hold lectures, seminars, courses and conferences after communicating and coordinating with TIEMS headquarter
- Carry out interdisciplinary research projects
- Raise and allocate scholarships for young experts
- Organize professional learning and visits worldwide
- Provide financial support for special academic activities
- Print related journals and books on tasks supported by countries or regions
- Establish contact with the necessary international societies
- Create network connections and carry out webpage website maintenance and academic database updating for TIEMS’s working departments
TIEMS China Chapter Web-site: